Technical Graphics is taught to Junior Certificate level. It contains a variety of very interesting topics. Technical graphics is a subject that will benefit students enormously. The diversity of the subject ensures that the student at all times will be engaged and interested.
Students at junior cert level, as well as drawing with the traditional board and T-Square, will also have the use of the amazing facilities in the newly fitted Technical Graphics/DCG Room. The facilities are second to none as students are exposed to all modern IT equipment.
Below is a list of some links that students may find useful:
- Descriptive Geometry website – Website that teaches about Solids In Contact, Planes in Space and Oblique Planes
- www.t4.ie – Get resources and up to date information on the new course
- www.howstuffworks.com – Useful website that shows how most things work. May be useful for solidworks assignment
- www.examinations.ie – Download past exam papers and solutions
- www.practicalstudent.com – Solidworks models of questions and solutions.
- Isometric and Axonometric
- TG Factsheet
- TG Syllabus